Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I love you!


Yum!  I keep smelling amazing lotion coming from Izzy.  It smells AMAZING!  Wow.  They're talking about Voldemort.  in a way.  I call him Voldemort. . . that's not his real name obviously.  

But that's okay.  I love them to death!  And it's not like I don't talk about. . . 
Changing subject.

Wow.  I have a REALLY exciting life. . . (sarcasm)

I'm going to be gone for my birthday!  And the County Fair!  And possibly SweetPea!  And maybe when Grafton comes!

But I'll have a fun summer. . . I'll just miss Bozeman a lot.  And all the people in it.

Hear that everyone?  I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. Hi honey! Doesn't that lotion smell good? I like it. Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I adore you. You are an incredible friend and I'm so lucky to know you. I'm sorry you're going to be gone for your birthday (but I'm almost positive that Grafton is at Jessica's camp right now, so I doubt you'll miss him). I love you to pieces honey.
    Adios!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too savvy!!!! I'm glad you're doing your blog again! What izzy said goes for me too <3! I'm sad you're going to miss your b day but we're having a party anyways when you get home :) seriously we will! we should all hang out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete