
My best friend gave me the best advice:
He said each day's a gift and not a given right.
Wow. That's pretty deep. But it's true! And it's opened my eyes.
This world is amazing; it's a place where everyone is given the opportunity to succeed.
We're pulling apart and coming together again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together,
together again
Don't Let Me Go
wow, that is deep! who said that?? it is, this world is pretty amazing when you think about it. is that a song at the end there?! if so it sounds like a good one!
ReplyDeletethese little word varification things are really weird, in case anyone didn't notice. Sorry, pointing out random things...
ReplyDeleteAw. I agree with Maggie; that is so sweet! Who said that?? I love life. Happy birthday. Jk. It's not your birthday but I LOVE you so I just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY because you mean so much to me. And Maggie, the word varification things are amazing. They make me feel like I matter.
ReplyDeleteThe first part is from "If today was your last day" and the last part is from "never say never"
ReplyDelete