Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Bla, Bla, Bla


Sorry about that last post.  I was grumpy. :)

Anyway, now I'm back to the cheery-optimistic-gullible-animal loving self.  

And I can tell that this summer is going to be a great one!  HURRAH!


So, ignore my last post.  It's depressing.  I want all of you guys to think of me as happy--which I am!!!

So, this summer will be great, yadda, yadda, yadda, and I'm happy, bla, bla, bla, and  I love all my friends.  That means YOU! *point*

P.S.  Isn't that the hottest shirt you've ever seen? Oh, I am wearing pants.  They're  just short.  So ya.

1 comment:

  1. haha grumpy savvy :) I love you too (*point*)

    I think you should've put the pregnant shirt photo on :) although the one without shorts is cool too! haha jk I know you're wearing pants you silly goose!

    ReplyDelete