Tuesday, July 14, 2009

U-T-A-H!

Sorry it took me so long. I can pretty much only post on Tuesday mornings.

But, we haven't really done anything eventful. We had a Harry Potter movie marathon movies 1-5, and I've decided that I love Daniel Radcliffe and Tom (I don't know his last name). Tom plays Draco.

Anyway, today I'm going to play tennis, and then get a pedicure, and then go to pottery. Whoo-hoo!

And tomorrow. . . I'M GOING TO LAGOON!
Thursday= Harry Potter Movie
Friday= HORSEBACK RIDING!

I'm so excited for all the fun stuff coming my way!

I hope you guys are having a blast in Bozeman. Try not to miss me too much! JK

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun sav! and on that last comment, too bad, I already miss you a ton :)

    for the future: happy birthday!!! I'm going to be gone and idk if I can get to a computer, but I'll be thinking about you on your birthday. And we'll have a party sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang savvy, you're doing so many things! Have fun and be safe! (horses are scary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Savannah! You're home now! It sounds like you had a lot of fun in Utah and I hope you do the same in Ohio.
    <3 you to pieces

    ReplyDelete