Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thanks


Hey everybody!  I just wanted you all to know how much you mean to me!

I leave tomorrow for Logan, UT.  I'll try and keep you updated, but I'm not sure if my parents will let me bring my laptop. :(  So. . .. ya.

I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I'll only be back for a couple days, then I leave for Ohio.  

Anyway, thanks to all of you guys for being such great friends!  I'm not sure how I would survive without you!  

P.S. look at the funny picture I found! HAHAHA My friend took it while I was reading or something. . . 
xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. dang, I don't think I'm going to see you for a long time... I'm going to canada for 2 weeks not one. ummm... isn't that photo of you from your computer while you're using the photo booth thing and looking at the screen? just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I was in a really bad mood then.

    ReplyDelete